Updated July 4th 2020.
Further to recent Government updates and further easing of lockdown measures, from Monday 6 July the Clubhouse will be open and can be accessed from the upper car park. The Club will also be allowing members to bring guests, however these must be booked in advance using the on-line booking system. Please ensure you read the following:
• Members will be able to have a drink/snack inside the clubhouse although numbers are very restricted to adhere to social distancing guidelines. If there is no room in the Clubhouse members will be asked to use the balcony.
• The furniture has been arranged in the bar to allow for social distancing. Please do not attempt to move chairs or sofas. Social distancing rules allow for groups of 4 around a table, maximum 4 groups. On the balcony groups of 6 are allowed.
• Please observe the floor stickers by the bar and do not come right up to the bar.
• Following guidelines from the LTA, the changing rooms will remain closed. Only one toilet will be available, the downstairs disabled toilet. Do not use the disabled toilet in the bar.
• The Clubhouse will be open from 9am to 10pm, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday and the downstairs doors will be left open to allow easy access to the toilet and the bar. The access is still disabled on both fob doors.
• The gate in the Car Park to the Clay Courts will be closed. Access to the courts should be via the Clubhouse.
• Please exercise caution whilst using the stairs and be aware that there may be someone using the stairs in the opposite direction. If this is the case, please ensure that you back up to an area to allow them to pass safely.
• If you are bringing a guest, you must ensure that you visit the clubhouse prior to play. The guest must be signed in at Reception and the relevant guest fee paid before going onto the court. There are no exceptions. Guests are able to play a maximum of 6 times per subscription year.
• The kitchen is closed to all members.
• Clay courts can continue to be dragged at your own risk.
• Please continue to follow Government hygiene guidelines regarding hand washing, and please stay away from the Club if you develop symptoms.
Restrictions are subject to change, depending on updates given by the LTA and Government. We are grateful for your patience and understanding at the unprecedented time and thank you for your continued support.
The GC July2020.