The Club is delighted to advise you that access to the tennis courts will be allowed from Monday 29th March. The booking system will be available at 6pm on Monday 22nd March. The bar/reception will remain closed until further notice and there will be no staff presence. We hope to re-open the bar for takeaway service on Monday 12th April, further information regarding this will follow in due course.
The LTA have confirmed that access to floodlights and a toilet is permitted from 29th March, therefore the following will be implemented until further notice:
Access to floodlights/toilet
The lower fob door will be re-activated which will allow all members with a fob to gain access to the building for floodlights and the downstairs disabled toilet. It is important that you use this door to enter and exit the building. The side door by the patio area should not be used and is to remain locked at all times. Only the downstairs area will be accessible. The doors to the upstairs bar and squash courts will be locked at all times. The fob door will be available between the hours of 9am and 8.30pm.
If you are playing tennis later than 8.30pm, the toilet and floodlight boxes will not be accessible, so you must ensure that you have put sufficient coins into the floodlight boxes for the time that you wish to play for.
There will be no change available at the club, so please ensure that you bring coins with you for the floodlight boxes If you have a problem with your key fob, please email
If you have joined the club in the last couple of weeks you will be contacted shortly with information about how to collect your key fob.
As stated above the booking system will be available at 6pm on 22nd March. All members will be allowed to book 3 consecutive slots ie 1.5 hours. Courts can be booked 21 days in advance The rule of 6 applies to all outside activity. It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that they are following the rules set out by the UK Government. We all know what they are by now.
- There should be no socialising before or after your game.
- Please ensure that you leave the club as soon as you have finished your session.
- The coaches will be running their group sessions, and will be available for private lessons.
- Courts are available for members use only initially, no guests will be allowed until further notice.
- Social Tennis will restart but must be pre-booked. The sessions are Monday and Wednesday at 10am and Saturday at 2pm. If you would like further information on social tennis sessions, please click here: https://bit.ly/weald-STsignup
- The gate in the main car park should be used for accessing the courts, or you can access from the lower car park. The main front door in the clubhouse will remain locked.
Squash courts remain closed until further notice